Catchy RV Copy

• 6 posts
    October 7, 2013 9:26 AM PDT

Hey guys!

I'm stumped on RV copy.  I need a couple of catchy lines to attract attention for a very large RV dealer who is the only Prowler dealer in the state of South Carolina.

Any ideas would be much appreciated! I have a few things in mind but I hope to come up with something a little more original for him and could really use your help brainstorming!

Thanks!

Jessica Fuller

• 3 posts
    October 11, 2013 7:09 AM PDT
    Hello Jessica. I'm a little late in responding to your request. How about, instead of "Are we there yet", "RV there yet?" Hope this helps or at least gets the creative juices flowing.
    • 15 posts
    October 11, 2013 7:15 AM PDT

With an RV, home can be anywhere.  Travel the country and never unpack.

• 16 posts
    October 11, 2013 7:33 AM PDT

There is a large RV dealership around here that uses a tagline of "Let's Hook Up". Kind of catchy although maybe too racy?

• 41 posts
    October 11, 2013 10:11 AM PDT

Hey Jessica,

I just got an RV Dealer on for the rest of the year.

He sells those big ones and has nearly 100 to move.

We have a lot of workers in the area on a number of projects

and are appealing to them to buy an RV and take it with them

when the job moves.

Here are  the two spots we are currently running. No CLIO Award

winning stuff for sure, but it was worth a $1500 sale!

• 6 posts
    October 11, 2013 10:18 AM PDT

You guys are awesome!  Thank you for all of the great suggestions!

• 53 posts
    October 11, 2013 10:39 AM PDT

Jessica,

When it comes to RV prospects the GoRV'ng marketing campaign gets to the benefit proposition of this lifestyle. Check it out. This will provide plenty of fodder from which to write compelling creative now and in the future. That campaign serves as a great reminder that successful creative is fundamentally about solving the customer's problem, (being a solution) rather than being only about the advertiser, or a feature-centered ad on product/price. We still need to sell the dealership, so learn their USP and make that part of the big idea. For example I have an RV dealer called Get-Away RV. WIth that name, and their unique approach to helping people enjoy the outdoors, I am embarking upon a series of ads using a fairy-tale theme. The first is about Goldilocks. who finally finds the just right RV. Repeating the fairy-tale theme in future ads, (other children's stories) reinforces the idea of getting away, escaping, (Get-Away RV), the supernatural fairytale suggests being together in the woods on a camping trip with those you love is fairy-tale-ish, (GoRv'ng). We all want a little magic in our lives. Try that.